Get 20% off all McGee & Co product with the code THANKYOU.
- Murchison-Hume Hand Duo: My personal favorite soap and hand lotion. We have a soap bottle by every sink in the house. This set even comes with a pretty tray.
- Forrest Green Teapot: I already own two teapots, but I’m really tempted to make that three.
- Salamanca Rug: Affordable and pretty. You get the appeal of vintage without the actual age. I’m considering this one for our basement.
- Oxford Woven Plaid Pillow: Just the right amount of color and texture.
- Holborn Lantern: If I ever build a new home, these are going in the kitchen. I’d even consider putting them in my current kitchen if the hubby would allow it.
- Peonies & Vase: This will be going in my online cart.
- Uptown Strip Hand Towel: We all do dishes, but a towel like this looks a heck of a lot prettier than most slung over a sink.
- Ava Wall Sconce: I’m on the hunt for the perfect location in my own home for this unique sconce. Perhaps the mudroom?
- Amalie Sideboard: I love everything about this sideboard. The only thing holding me back from purchasing it myself is a lack of space and the fact that we store mostly toys in our sideboards.
- Sunday Suppers: I’ve recently gotten into cooking and baking, and this cookbook is as beautiful, as it is good.
- Judy Chair: Simple and artistic. Judy is my chair crush.
- Scratch Vase: It’s white counterpart often sells out before I can snag it, but I think I like this one better anyways.
- Cliff Table Lamp: I’ve been on a real tree kick lately. I’m thinking of pairing this lamp with a mirror on our yet-to-be-styled console table.
- Beige Abstract 2: Neutral, but still impactful. A sure bet for your empty wall.
- Border Lines Frame: My favorite frame we own.
EVEN MORE MCGEE & CO GOODS