With a new year quickly approaching, we thought it would be fun to take a look back at the past 12 months to see what your favorite things of 2021 were. We checked our analytics, and these are the items you clicked and shopped over and over again in 2021! Many of your favorite items are cherished pieces of my own, so it was a treat to see them appear here. From bold chairs to my favorite dress, I love your taste!
1. Amazon Linen Pinch Pleat Curtain Panel $75.51: Proof that everyone loves a good dupe! This affordable curtain panel will give you the look of our often asked about sunroom curtains at a great price. Plus they ship quickly.
2. Riviera Chair $298: It’s no surprise this one landed in your favorite things of 2021! These best-selling Parisian inspired bistro chairs, seen here, are super kid friendly. They’re easy to clean without sacrificing style.
3. 24″ Conical Drum Pendant $639: We love this oversized pendant and so do you. It looks particularly good over a round table over paired above an oversized kitchen island.
4. Hattie Chair $2475: This textural chair works great in a family home. The fabric is performance grade, which is made for both indoor and outdoor use. The chair’s natural rattan and sleek black metal frame create beautiful dimension.
5. Shearwater Hand-Knotted Rug Starting at $2198: This subtle and elegant rug from a partnership with Serena & Lily got a lot of click love in 2021. We don’t blame you.
6. Allister Chair $1872.42: A chair that feels at home, almost anywhere you put it! Comfort and style are synonymous in this striking armchair
7. Webster Bed Starting at $1698: We love to blend modern with traditional for a soulful room. This bed does both and looks right a home in our son’s bedroom here.
8. Clinton Modern Wingback Chair in Peridot Green $2049: You responded well to this chair when we debuted in our basement the year. A refined take on the classic wingback chair, the Clinton features elegant fabric upholstery. We chose a color we’re predicting you’ll be seeing a lot of in 2022.
9. Brass Shelf $70: When we shared a clip of this little brass shelf in a recent bathroom project, you asked where it was from and then clicked and shopped away. It subtle form and small scale make it the perfect addition to any space that needs a little something special.
10. Palmdale Console $350: Looking for a beautiful and current console at a great price? This is it. You can see it in our Fort Myers project here.
11. Homer Rug Starting at $168: This rug has been in our sunroom for a few years, but it’s as in demand as ever! Tonal blues and a check pattern give this rug a timeless look that pairs well with other rugs nearby.
12. Decorative Rectangle Storage Basket $50: This one surprised me a little, but when I thought about it, it made perfect sense. Who doesn’t need a good basket in their life! I use mine to store toys, then throw a blanket on top to hide them.
13. Sigmund Dress $248: It was fun to see my favorite dress show up in your favorite things of 2021 too! I love this dress’s flattering cut. It stylish, but comfortable and easy to wear.
14. Anastasia Rug Starting at 161.65: This rug has been through the wringer in our family room, but you’d never know. Rich colors come together to create a surprisingly neutral look. I know from experience that this rug can handle repetitive coffee spills and even an unfortunate nail polish incident.
15. Lynwood Cube $95: We love this square ottoman so much, we keep buying it in different patterns over and over again.If you keep your eye out you’ll spot it in several of our projects.
16. 501® Distressed Crop Jeans On sale for $58.90: When you find a good jean, snap them up! I first discovered these during the Nordstrom sale.