- Kate Spade New York “One in a Million” Initial Pendant Necklace $58: Whether it’s their initial or a loved ones, this is sure to become a cherished item, and likely an everyday staple. (I wear both my kids initals.) Bonus: Free shipping.
- Helena Sweater $130: Own it and love it! A kiss of cashmere and color. It’s totally holiday appropriate, but no one will think you’re headed to an ugly sweater party. Promise.
- Echo Spot – Smart Display with Alexa $90: I’m already addicted to my Echos (yes that plural was intentional), so why not add another device to our every growing Alexa-family. With Spot you can watch cooking tutorials, see shopping lists, spy on your children, video call your grandma (you’ll need to get her one too) and much, much more.
- Women’s Linen Half Apron in Sand Natural $45: Made from eco-friendly linen. Whether your loved-one cooks or just pretends they do, this will give them a timeless look in the kitchen.
- YETI Rambler 20oz Tumbler with MagSlider Lid, Seafoam $29: If I was Oprah, this would definitely be on my favorite things list. It’s made of steel… literally. It keeps my drinks (ok, mostly coffee) cool or hot for hours on end and it almost survived being ran over by a car. After that minor hiccup, I upgraded to the 30 oz version.
- Love Your Melon Red Rose Foil Beanie with White Pom $50: Also, on my favorite things list. These hats are stylish, comfortable and support a cause I’m incredibly passionate about. Fifty percent of their net profit supports the fight against pediatric cancer. I also love their blankets and scarves.
- William Sonoma Personalized Peppermint Bark, 1 pd $31.16: Don’t trust anyone who says they don’t like peppermint bark or that says they are on a holiday diet. Peppermint bark is for everyone.
- Molly on the Range: Recipes and Stories from An Unlikely Life on a Farm by Molly Yeh $17.92: A girl who lives on the North Dakota/Minnesota border, blogs and has a sense of humor sounds like a girl I’d like to know. (P.S. In case you missed the memo, I also live on the ND/MN Border, blog and every once in a while have a sense of humor.) Plus her recipes are really good, especially the mac-and-cheese.
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis $16.09: I haven’t read this yet, but I want to. Apparently it is filled with a combination of honesty, humor, and direct, no-nonsense advice. Plus, if you ask my Mom, “wash your face” is excellent advice.
- Perfect Wall Calendar $38: Clean, simple and incredible useful.
- Made Solid Hand-Shaped Leather Tray $32: The perfect hand-made catchall for jewelry, keys or anything else that needs a resting place.
- Diptyque Roses Scented Candle $35: Roses die, a rose-scented candle last
- Contrast Basket $58: Baskets are under-rated. They are pretty, make it look like you’ve cleaned up AND can double as a planter. Buy your friend a basket; buy several. There is no such thing as too many baskets.* (*Apparently some men think there is such a thing as too many baskets. Namely, my husband.)
- Gathre Adult Yoga Mat, Sunset $100: Perhaps the only leather Gathre product I don’t own. Hint. hint, loved-ones. (Currently 15% off with code MERRY15 or 20% off with code MERRY20 when you spend $200+)
- Sorel Lexie Wedge Boot $170: I like that these say “I tried,” while also saying “I’m a tiny-bit practical.” Because balance.
- Apolis Customize Your Market Bag $68: One of those things you don’t know you need until you’re gifted it, and then you wonder how you ever lived without it. I want the wine tote next.
December 9, 2018
2018 Gift Guide: For The Girl Like Me
This post may contain affiliate links, please read my disclosure policy.